St. Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Mousse definitely has an edge over the competition, with a ton of additional benefits over your typical self-tanning products. This paraben free super-lightweight, easy-to-apply, velvety mousse delivers an ultra-even all-over tan. It is self-adjusting and oil-free, making it ideal for the entire body, including the face. Our innovative Aromaguard™ fragrance technology eliminates the tell-tale self tan aroma by a minimum of 70% and instead gives a beautiful subtle, yet refreshing fragrance. St. Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Mousse dries instantly, and is infused with conditioning aloe vera, so you are guaranteed long-lasting color and a perfectly natural looking, streak-free tan.
Our NEW Classic Bronzing Mousse has been reformulated to focus on introducing the added benefit of hydration. As well as focusing on the sensorial attributes; for a soft feel on the skin on application, with an improved spreadability to ensure an even long lasting tan.
- Formulated with 100% Natural DHA
- No self tan smell, with our new mood enhancing fragrance
- Clinically proven to hydrate for up to 24 hours
- Long lasting tan
- Shower off guide colour after 4-8 hours development
*packaging may vary from image displayed.
Here are some handy hints on how to get the best results using St. Tropez’s Self Tan Bronzing Mousse:
- It is best to exfoliate in preparation for your tan, using St. Tropez Body Polish, which will ensure the skin is clean, dry and free from perfumes or deodorants.
- Also, moisturising prior to application, particularly if you have dry skin, will ensure a longer-lasting tan. Pay extra attention to areas such as your hairline, elbows, hands, knees, ankle and feet.
- Let your skin settle for half an hour or so, before applying your self-tan.
- Shake this product well, before use.
- Smooth the mousse evenly over the skin, ensuring total coverage. Applicator mitts are helpful in keeping excess lotion off your hands, and cosmetic sponges are great for application to your face.
- This product dries quickly, so you only have to wait a couple of minutes before changing. Leave your self-tan on the skin for a minimum of four hours. For best results leave the guide colour over night or up to 8 hours.
- Apply 2-3 times a week to maintain the tan or reapply to darken the tan as often as you like.
- Avoid activities that can cause perspiration after application.
- Moisturise daily with St. Tropez Daily Moisturiser to ensure the tan fades evenly.